In order to create a personal ebrary account, follow the following steps:
1. Click on the "Sign-in" tab
2. Click the "Create an account" link.
3. Provide username and password (password minimum 5 characters).
4. Provide basic identifying data, including first name, last name and working email address.
5. Click the "Create New Account" tab.
Creating a personal ebrary account allows access to a Bookshelf. This Bookshelf provides the options to
There are no space limitations in the bookshelf feature and users may save as many titles as they choose, in effect, creating their own personal e-book library over time.