Black & White
|Letter / Legal||10 ¢|
|11 x 17||25 ¢|
|11 x 17 2-sided||35 ¢|
|Letter / Legal||30 ¢|
|11 x 17||75 ¢|
|11 x 17 2-sided||$1|
Creating / Adding money to your account:
Kiosks to create or add money to your account are located at the Coleman Library, the Office of Instructional Technology, and at each branch library.
Accounts can be created using either your Rattler Card, or, by entering another unique ID.
Kiosks accept cash in $1, 5, 10, and 20 denominations. No coins, debit, or credit cards are accepted.
Visitors can print or copy by creating an account at any of the kiosks.
Printing your document:
- From your library computer, select the Print command.
- For Black & White, 8.5 x 11 printing, leave the default printer setting. For more print options, view the drop down menu for options in size, color, and 2-sided printing.
- Enter your print name and password.
- Go to any print station
- Login with your account information, selet Print Jobs, choose your job and Print. Jobs in queue will be deleted after 2 hours.
Refunds / Credits
No refunds are given for unused balances.
Refunds are given if the printer kiosk accepted your funds and did not credit your account. Cash refunds can be picked up from the Library’s Administration office, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or in the summer, Monday - Thursday.
Credit can be given under some circumstances, as follows:
Credits for printing malfunctions may be obtained. For example,
- Toner issues, either low toner or smeared pages
- Pages that were paid for but failed to print
Credits will not be given for user errors, for example:
- Your Word file contained 3 pages, but you only had text on the first two. The last, blank page is the users responsibility.
- The user selects the incorrect paper size.
Notice: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. The person reproducing the material is liable for any infringement. Adhere to the "Fair Use" Guidelines posted in each print/copy area.