When looking for articles keep these questions in mind:
1) What are the best keywords to use for my topic? (Go to "Brainstorming Keywords and Search Terms" tab above or click here)
2) What are the best databases to use for my topic? (Cursor over the "Finding Articles" tab above, click on your subject area: Journalism Databases, Public Relations, etc.)
3) How do I find scholarly articles? (See the "Peer Reviewed/ Scholarly Journals" box below)
4) How can I guarantee the timeliness or currency of my results? Do I need to limit my search results by the publication year? (See "Timeliness/Currency - Limiting by Publication Date" box in next column)
5) How do I know if the article I've found is good research? (Go to "Evaluate Your Resources" tab above or click here)
All databases have a way to limit your search results by date. Many have an advanced search feature where you can do it before the search is conducted. Some will have a menu (usually on the left side of the screen) with many ways to limit your search results, including a publication date limiter.