Collection Development Guidelines
These documents contains the mission, purpose, and procedures which guide the building and management of collections for the Florida A&M University Libraries.
Included are Library-wide collection procedures as well as procedures for individual units and collections. The document will assist the Collection Development Committee in identifying the types of resources which are to be collected and will demonstrate to the University community what to expect of the library in the form of collections and access. Collection development functions are coordinated by the Assistant Director for Collection Management in consultation with the library Collection Development Committee. To ensure that this document is in keeping with curricular changes, developments in the field of information technology, and other changing circumstances, it will be reviewed annually by Library Administration and the Collection Development Committee.
- FAMU Libraries Collection Development Guidelines
- Architecture Collection Development
- Government Documents Collection Development
- Journalism & Graphic Communications Collection Development
- Periodicals Collection Development
- Reference Collection Development
- Science Research Center Collection Development
- Special Collections Collection Development